Applications & Forms
Application forms for those wishing to challenge Sonography Canada credentialing examinations are available below.
Please review the Sonography Canada Candidate Guide before applying and challenging all exams. For all Sonography Canada exam dates and deadlines please click Exam Dates.
Canadian Accredited Program Graduate Applications
Please Note: All credentialing requirements must be completed within four years of program completion subject to the Eligibility Policy.
Send completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canadian Accredited Pogram (Graduate) Application
Canadian Accredited Program (Student) application
Alternate Pathway Candidate Application (External)
- Exam Accommodation Request
- If a disability or impairment limits major life activities, a request for Exam Accommodations may be submitted in writing to Sonography Canada. This request must be submitted before the registration deadline of the exam session for which you are requesting exam accommodations.
- Exam Withdrawal and Refund
- Exam Results Appeals Request
- CCSA Results Appeals Request
Forward forms by email to:
or Fax: 1-888-743-2952