Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound Seminar – AIUM
Details and Registration: Register Today
Registration is open!
February 19-22, 2020 | Lake Buena Vista, FL
|Registration is officially open for the 43rd Annual Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound Seminar, to be held February 19–22, 2020, in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Everyone who registers between today and 12 am ET September 10 will receive a special gift!|
|Led by ultrasound leaders Drs Benacerraf, Greenbaum, Kremkau, and Abuhamad, this seminar is designed to deliver the latest principles and techniques to help you improve patient care. |
In addition to great networking,ample opportunities to interact with the faculty, tasty food, and a wondeful location, this seminar will cover a comprehensive list of topics, including: Accurate diagnoses in pelvic ultrasound Fetal growth restriction The role of ultrasound in abnormal uterine bleeding Evaluating pelvic pain Fetal anomalies Adenomyosis Emergency 2nd and 3rd Trimester Fetal cardiac outflow tracts Skeletal dysplasia Fetal tumors
- Accurate diagnoses in pelvic ultrasound
- Fetal growth restriction
- The role of ultrasound in abnormal uterine bleeding
- Evaluating pelvic pain
- Fetal anomalies
- Emergency 2nd and 3rd Trimester
- Fetal cardiac outflow tracts
- Skeletal dysplasia
- Fetal tumors
|Check out the full agenda, information about credits, and schedule here.|
New for 2020!
We have expanded the learning for 2020 with a few special opportunities:
- Lunch with a Leader—Want to learn more from the faculty? Have specific questions you want answered? Take advantage of this unique opportunity to share dedicated time with our world-class faculty. For an additional fee, you choose the faculty member and you direct the discussion. Fee includes lunch. These opportunities occur on both Thursday and Friday during the Seminar.
- Preseminar Courses—On Wednesday, February 19, attendees can register for one or both preseminar courses. A separate registration fee applies.
- Principles of Sonography and Doppler Ultrasound, led by Frederick Kremkau, PhD, FACR, FAIMBE, FAIUM, FASA First Trimester, led by Beryl R. Benacerraf, MD, FAIUM; Alfred Z. Abuhamad, MD, FAIUM; and Reem Abu-Rustum, MD, FACOG, FACS, FAIUM
|Have a question or case for one of our faculty? Want to hear their story? Join us for our Lunch with a Leader series on Thursday and Friday of the meeting. A 1-hour small group lunch with the leader of your choice. Additional fee applies.|
|Can’t Join Us In-Person? |
Live stream! This year’s entire program will be live streamed for those unable to join us in Florida. If you are short on travel funds, or time, this option is definitely for you!