Optimizing Imaging Techniques for the Fetal Heart
BSc., CRGS, CRVS, RDMS, RVT
- The importance of image optimization for fetal heart scanning.
- Review of the standard images for routine obstetric exams.
- Basic optimization techniques (e.g. image window, read vs write magnification, sector width)
- Advanced optimization techniques (e.g. frame averaging vs frame rate, priority, colour)
- Optimization of M-mode.
- How to use video clips to your greatest advantage.
This SonoWebinar is eligible for 1 Sonography-based CPD/CME from Sonography Canada (accepted by ARDMS). Please allow 3 weeks to receive your CME certificate.
This webinar is being hosted by Aprende Canada. Please refer to the registration link for all additional information related to this event.