Sonographic Surveillance Of Venous Stents
Fernanda Costa Sampaio Silva
Vascular Surgeon and Vascular Sonographer
Member of Brazilian Society of Angiology and Vascular Surgery (SBACV)
Director of Publications Department of SBACV, section Bahia
Member of SVS- Society for Vascular Surgery, International Relations Committee
- Duplex scan protocol for Femoral and Iliac veins: normal diameters and flow pattern
- Criteria for suspicion of Iliac Vein stenosis
- Sonographic definition of Iliac Vein Stenosis
- Duplex ultrasound, CT/MR or Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS): what is the Gold Standard on the diagnosis of Iliac stenosis?
- Approach of Endovascular treatment for Iliac Vein stenosis
- Ideal Venous Diameter and flow pattern after angioplasty
- Venous stent surveillance recommendations
- How to describe a report focused on Iliac vein stenosis suspicion
- Describing the main parameters used on primary diagnosis
- What is important to describe in a duplex scan for surveillance of venous stent?
This SonoWebinar is eligible for 1 Sonography-based CPD/CME from Sonography Canada (accepted by ARDMS). Please allow 3 weeks to receive your CME certificate.
This webinar is being hosted by Aprende Canada. Please refer to the registration link for all additional information related to this event.