DIAGNOSTIC CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER
Location: Sunny Southern Lethbridge, Alberta.
Description: Exciting full-time Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer opportunity available in a growing Cardiology Lab.
- Exams performed include adult, adult congenital and pediatric cases. Training opportunities are available in pediatric scanning if interest exists.
- Competitive salaries offered.
- Comprehensive benefits available.
- Exciting travel opportunities exist.
- Continuing education is fully encouraged and supported with financial incentives provided.
- Access to local training sessions including Provincial rounds are readily available to support CME and certification requirements.
- Ergonomic equipment: Philips ultrasound machines, ultrasound specific scanning chairs and beds.
- Supportive and complementary work family.
Successful candidates will receive $8,000 in signing bonus in addition to a relocation allowance under contract agreement. Please inquire for more information.
- Commitment to excellence in performing cardiac echocardiography and quality improvement
- Excellent bedside manners and patient centered care
- Strong team player
- Physical ability to perform complete a variety of echocardiograms
- Current and active CPR
- Criminal record check
- Active registration and certification by Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS
- The employment contract is conditional upon successful completion of an accredited cardiac sonographer training program and Sonography Canada and/or certification
- Please submit your CV in confidence to: email@example.com
Chinook Cardiology Inc.
925 – 19th Street South
Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 3H4
Tel 587-425-3246 Fax: 587-425-3247
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting