Cardiac Sonographer – Full-Time Permanent
Curans Heart Centre – Thunder Bay, ON
Curans Heart Centre has immediate full-time vacancies for registered Cardiac Sonographers interested in joining our expanding private practice located in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Requirements for interested applicants:
- Graduate from a recognized sonography program
- Active/Eligible CRCS credentialed member of Sonography Canada and/or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer with the ARDMS
- Eligible for registry with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO)
- Commitment to patient-centered care and sensitivity to individual needs, concerns, and confidentiality
- Superior communication skills with patients and colleagues
- All experience levels, including new graduates, are encouraged to apply
Benefits of joining our team:
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5 p.m., No call or weekend shifts
- New GE Vivid E90, S70 and Philips Epic 7 equipment
- Competitive salary based on experience with benefits package
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
Curans Heart Centre is a busy private cardiology clinic located in the city of Thunder Bay, in the heart of Northwestern Ontario. Thunder Bay is a full-service community, situated along the beautiful shores of Lake Superior. We are actively seeking highly motivated individuals to join our echo department. Curans Heart Centre is fully accredited and is committed to the improvement of cardiac health throughout the region. Our team of 7 cardiologists, 2 internal medicine specialists and 4 full-time echo technologists, is committed to providing the highest standard of diagnostic testing. We offer services including echocardiograms, echocardiograms with contrast/saline and stress echocardiography. Thunder Bay is a safe, affordable, growing multicultural city, perfect for individuals and/or families. Take a minute to follow the link below to explore some of the amazing opportunities Thunder Bay has to offer.
If interested, please forward your resume to: Amy Hansen
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting