Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Brantford Radiology Group is currently recruiting sonographers to work at our rapidly growing Brantford and Paris, Ontario clinics. (Full time and Part time)
Brantford Radiology Group has been servicing the Brantford and Brant County areas for over 10 years. We are the largest medical imaging provider in the area. We currently offer Xray, Ultrasound, Vascular Ultrasound, BMD services. We offer an inclusive, team-oriented work environment that values and rewards hard work. Our team of Sonographers are highly skilled and people oriented.
The successful Candidate must:
- Must be registered and in good standing with CMRITO.
- Current Credentialed member of Sonography Canada
- Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce the highest quality diagnostic images
- Positive attitude, flexible with the ability to embrace & adapt easily to change
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Above-average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure
- Strong interest in continual improvement and career development
- Must provide compassion and respect for the patient, family and support persons in the provision of imaging services
- Reliable and flexible
Experience is an asset, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Very competitive renumeration package including health, dental and vision benefits
- Equipment and protocol training
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting