Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Elite Diagnostics X-ray & Ultrasound is currently seeking a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer for a part-time position (Thursdays & possible Saturdays-flexible on days)
Join our team of dedicated imaging professionals in a busy, multi-modality IHF as we continue to provide high quality imaging and exemplary patient care.
- Completion of a recognized post diploma Ultrasound program or equivalent
- Current credentialed member of Sonography Canada with Professional liability insurance
- Maintain registration with the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO).
- Capable of performing various technical procedures requiring independent judgment with skill and initiative (Abd/Pelvic, OBS and IPS, Small Parts, MSK-Shoulders).
- Ability to exercise good judgment and application of technical factors when assessing patient capabilities and limitations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – Communicates effectively using timely, appropriate written, verbal and non-verbal means.
- Ensures all abnormal and urgent cases are handled accordingly.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and be an integral part of the diagnostic imaging and ultrasound team while ensuring the provision of timely, accurate and precise Ultrasound procedures and quality patient care.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to operate relevant equipment and software for imaging, non imaging and patient care applications.
- Ability to perform Diagnostic Imaging procedures to professional standards.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and infection control practices.
- Utilizes effective listening skills to maximize understanding of issues.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional development and learning.
- Proven exemplary attendance record.
- Commitment to Service Excellence – through demonstrated strong patient and customer focused philosophy in all interactions, passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient safety as we are.
- Ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must have and provide proof of full COVID-19 immunization.
Compensation package is competitive and will improve with skill level and experience.
Take the next step in your career by joining our Elite Team.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 11-21 per week
Salary: $40.00- 42.00 per hour
- ultrasound: 1 year (preferred)
Interested and qualified applicants please submit resume via email to: email@example.com
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting