Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – CRVS
One Vascular Imaging offers non-invasive high quality diagnostic ultrasound examinations. We specialize in high quality vascular ultrasound diagnostic services, combined with professional consultations and treatment. One Vascular uses state of the art diagnostic equipment in all our facilities. The clinic is professionally supported by active academic vascular surgeons to consult patients and provide interpretation of ultrasound studies.
Registered Vascular Technologists
One Vascular Imaging is actively recruiting full-time and part-time Registered Vascular Technologist to join our teams at various locations throughout Ontario
Burlington, Etobicoke, London, Oakville, St. Catharine’s and Stoney Creek
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform high quality carotid, venous and arterial ultrasounds
- Ensure the care provided is safe, appropriate, tailored, and timely
- Accurately report findings via reporting software for radiologists
- Demonstrate communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have successfully completed or be registry eligible for the Sonography Canada and/or A.R.D.M.S. examination and obtain credentials as a Canadian Registered Vascular Technologist (CRVS) and/or Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and remain a member in good standing.
- Must be registered or eligible for CMRITO and remain a member in good standing.
- Current Sonography Canada member with Professional liability insurance
- Must be familiar with the examination of various vascular repair techniques and the performance and interpretation of ankle-brachial (ABI) and toe-brachial indices (TBI).
- Working knowledge of equipment and computer/ancillary systems to acquire and process data for patient studies, modifying established techniques as required
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills required to work effectively with other members of healthcare team and patients
- Excellent patient care skills with a patient-centered approach
- Plus 1-year recent related experience (as asset)
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
One Vascular Imaging is an equal opportunity employer.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting