Diagnostic Medical Sonographer- MSK Technologist
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Positions Available – Camrose, Alberta
(Full or Part-Time)
Guardian Radiology Corporation is an expanding outpatient private practice seeking full OR part-time diagnostic medical sonographer to join a thriving outpatient practice in Camrose, Alberta.
Requirements for interested applicants:
- Graduate from a recognized Canadian Institution
- Active CRGS/CRCS credentialed member of Sonography Canada required
- MSK experience required
- Cardiac and vascular experience an asset
- All experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Signing/relocation bonus available
- Excellent Benefits
- Commission based compensation available
Wage Range: $50-$65/hour, based on years of experience
Hours negotiable, full OR part-time position available
If interested, please forward a copy of a current resume to Human Resources at
We look forward to having you join our fun, vibrant team!
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting