Diagnostic Medical Sonographer- Vascular
Barrie Vascular Imaging is pleased to offer a FULL-TIME and PART-TIME employment opportunity as a Vascular Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Operating for over 30 years, we serve the Barrie region family doctors and specialists with high-quality vascular diagnostic services.
With the support of active local vascular surgeons, our team of professionals perform a full array of non-invasive studies to evaluate the presence, location and physiological extent of vascular diseases in patients. Our newly renovated office with the latest diagnostic imaging equipment ensures patients receive the best quality care.
We are confident you will find this position both rewarding and challenging as you become part of our great team of diagnostic sonographers.
Additional benefits of joining our team include:
- Cash signing bonus
- Highly competitive salary
- Group health & dental benefits
- Working hours of 8:00 am-4:00 pm with flexible scheduling
- Must be registered or in the process of registration with CMRITO
- A current credentialed member of Sonography Canada with professional liability insurance
- Experience in vascular ultrasound is an asset; however, we will provide full training
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care
As we are a dedicated vascular ultrasound facility, we will provide full training to any suitable candidates to develop proficiency.
Please kindly submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by fax at 705-728-8755
We look forward to meeting you!
Barrie Vascular Imaging
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting