Full Time and Part Time Sonographers needed
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Salary: $34–$42 an hour
Job type: Full-time and/or Part-time
We have been providing quality healthcare services throughout our six Diagnostic Imaging Centres in the Greater Toronto area. Our goal is to offer consistently exceptional diagnostic medical services. Our radiology clinics use the most advanced medical technology and radiology equipment to generate accurate and quick results. We are proud to be among the most respected and well-known radiology clinics in Toronto and Mississauga.
We are seeking credentialed sonographers who can work Monday- Friday 8 am-4 pm and Saturdays (optional) 9 am-3 pm at our Toronto clinics.
- Graduate from an approved Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
- Current Credentialed Member of Sonography Canada with PLI (Professional liability insurance)
- CMRITO registration must be complete or in progress
- Must have experience/certification in OB/GYN, NT, Abdominal, Breast, Small Parts.
- MSK certification desirable
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (please indicate if you are fluent in any additional languages)
- Excellent patient care skills with a customer service approach
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time employees.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Applicants must live in Canada.
Interested Applicants please apply with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response.
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting