Full Time Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
True North Imaging is currently recruiting highly motivated and enthusiastic FULL-TIME Ultrasound Technologists to work at our 25 Ontario Locations (including Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Oakville, Toronto, Thornhill, Etobicoke, Scarborough and Markham):
The Successful Candidate must:
- Must be registered and in good standing with CMRITO and a credentialed Sonography Canada Member.
- New Canadian Grads encouraged to apply!
- Canadian graduates OR international graduates (if international a Min of 1 year + of CANADIAN ultrasound experience)
- A love of Obstetrics, gynecology and women’s imaging is suggested but not required
- Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce the highest quality diagnostic images
- Positive attitude, flexible with the ability to embrace & adapt easily to change
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Above-average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure
- Strong interest in continual improvement and career development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Windows, e-mail programs and the Internet
True North Imaging is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Email email@example.com if interested.
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting