Full Time Sonographer
Want to be part of a dynamic team that will let you grow and reach your full potential?
CGA Medical Imaging recognizes the importance of this and provides opportunities to learn from a supportive team in an inclusive workplace so you can best show your talent.
We are looking for friendly, talented individuals – like you – to join our team
Our team is now seeking an experienced full-time sonographer to work between both of our Northern sites (Cold Lake and Bonnyville) Our sonographers will enjoy working on the latest Philips equipment, all while in spacious ergonomically designed rooms in our remote supervision site in Cold Lake and Bonnyville, Alberta (Teleradiology)
We share your value of providing exceptional patient care, with every examination, in every interaction.
As a sonographer/ultrasound technologist with CGA Medical Imaging you will be able to provide a wide range of diagnostic imaging exams. Your talent will be shown as you perform each exam will growing skill level and ability.
- Graduate of a recognized diagnostic ultrasound training program
- Current credentialed membership and insurance with Sonography Canada
- Ability to scan nuchal translucency and vascular an asset!
- Have at least 1 years previous Canadian scanning experience
Benefits and Culture
- Competitive wages and benefits package
- Ongoing training to enhance your talent
- We support a work/life balance that meets your needs, working with a team-oriented company
- New facility with state of the art ultrasound equipment
If you are looking for a dynamic team to join that offers you the ability to grow along side of us, then we look forward to hearing from you. Foreign medical graduates with at least one year of Canadian experience are welcome to apply. Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting