Part-Time/Full-time Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Position at Phoenix Medical Imaging in Prince George
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer – Phoenix Medical Imaging, Prince George, BC
Our busy private clinic is located in central BC in a friendly city that is surrounded by spectacular natural beauty. We offer ultrasound and general radiography services to a population of approximately 80,000 and a regional population of approximately 155,000. Our staff members enjoy a wonderful working environment as evidenced by the fact that most have been contributing to our success for many years.
- A part-time position with possible advancement to full-time
- Salary: $41.00 – $46.00/hr (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible hours
- No call, weekend, or shift work
- Good benefits package
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Moving expense reimbursement consideration
The successful applicant should be:
- a graduate from a recognized Canadian institution
- currently registered with Sonography Canada and/or ARDMS
- able to perform high quality examinations and work well independently and within a multi-disciplinary team setting
- have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Prince George boasts:
- Affordable housing
- University of Northern BC – ranked by MacLean’s annual magazine as the best small university in western Canada, and one of the best in Canada in 2015 and 2016. As of 2019, was ranked in the top three in its category for 12 straight years.
- College of New Caledonia
- Easy access to our clinic by local transit
- One-hour flight from Vancouver; close to Jasper National Park, Mt. Robson, and the Rocky Mountains
- Sporting and outdoor recreational activities within short distances
- Art galleries, live theatre, museums, concerts
Please submit a current resume and references to:
Phoenix Medical Imaging
#101, 2155 – 10th Avenue
Prince George, BC V2M 5J6
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting