Come join a winning team, dedicated to excellence in Diagnostic Imaging
We are currently looking for a full/part time sonographer to join our team. We are a private imaging clinic located on beautiful Vancouver Island, BC.
- full/part time position
- competitive salary
- excellent benefit package (health and dental, RRSP)
- no on call, no weekends
- $2000 moving allowance payable after 18 months of continuous work
- Credentialed Sonography Canada Member with liability insurance
- applicants must be self motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
Please forward your resume to:
Suite A 1804 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, BC V9S 5W4
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer you will perform diagnostic medical sonographic duties as a regularly scheduled service for Madrona Imaging. Applicant should be proficient in Obstetrical, Abdominal, Pelvic, Small part and MSK ultrasound.
- Graduated from a recognized/accredited North American Program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Current credentialed member of Sonography Canada as required for the assigned practice area(such as: generalist, cardiac, and/or vascular) and/or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting