Sonographer Opportunity in Regina, SK
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Position in
ObGyn Ultrasound Center (OGUC) is a specialized imaging center in the city of Regina. This office provides quality OB/GYN ultrasound imaging services including high risk obstetrics as well as ultrasound directed procedures, it is within a complete Fetal Assessment Unit.
We are expanding and currently recruiting for Full time or Part time Sonographers!
Sonographers at the clinic will be required to perform a variety of Gynecological and Obstetrical exams as well as assisting with ultrasound directed interventional procedures such as Genetic Amniocentesis, Saline Infusion Sonography (SIS) and Sono HSG. Opportunity exists to take part in the city CME rounds.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefit program
- Employee loyalty program, including CME allowance
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance your career in an intellectually stimulating environment with state of the art equipment.
- Possess a diploma or certificate from an accredited Canadian Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
- Must be a Credentialed Member of Sonography Canada with Individual Professional Liability Insurance.
- Ideal candidates will have passion for women’s health and a commitment to providing professional and compassionate patient care to their patients.
- Able to work in a team environment, possess the use of good judgement, high ethical standard, and abide by HIPA & PIPA regulations;
Experience with OB/GYN ultrasounds will be an advantage
If you are interested in a career with OGUC, or have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting