Sonographer Position available – Ottawa, ON
Women’ Ultrasound Clinics, Ottawa, ON
Come join a winning team, dedicated to excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology imaging.
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, the Women’s Ultrasound Clinic is a large multi-site diagnostic ultrasound clinic with a reputation for excellence. “This clinic is a model of its kind and one of the best diagnostic ultrasound facilities we have seen in the province”. Assessment Report from the College of Physician & Surgeons of Ontario, 2006, 2009. 2015
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package (Health and dental plan, Retirement savings plan)
- No on-call, no week-ends
- Relocation allowance will be considered
- Sonography Canada credentialed membership required
- Applicants must be self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- IPS certification, would be an asset
Please send your resume to:
Marianne Brace, Chief sonographer,
152 Cleopatra Drive, Suite 105,
Tel: 613 224 1166, Fax: 613 224 1916
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting