Sonographer Position- Prince Albert, SK
MELFORT HUMBOLDT PRINCE ALBERT
We are seeking full-time, motivated Sonographers with a passion for the profession, and a desire to provide excellent patient care, to join our team at our Prince Albert location.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A current credentialed member of Sonography Canada with Liability Insurance.
- Graduate from a recognized Canadian training institute.
- Perform quality ultrasound examinations in a timely manner, including: general, obstetrics, small parts & venous.
- MSK proficiency is preferred, but training will be provided.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We encourage any experience level to apply.
- Competitive wages and Bonus structure
- Comprehensive Benefits
- CME allowance
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Opportunities to enhance skill levels by providing onsite training
Please send resume with attention to “Henriette” at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting