Ultrasound Clinical Applications Specialist- Alberta
CCE Medical Equipment (CCE) has been the authorized Samsung Ultrasound distributor in Canada since 2015 and has been successful in building brand awareness and developing a considerable installed base of customer systems.
We are now expanding our presence in Western Canada and require a Clinical Applications Specialist based in Alberta.
The Clinical Applications Specialist is responsible for providing pre-sale demonstrations of Samsung Ultrasound equipment and post-sale in-service of the equipment at customer sites. You will build relationships with customers and be available for follow-up support as required.
Additionally, you will attend educational conferences, national and international, as our representative.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in ultrasound
- Be fully familiar with features and benefits of Samsung Ultrasound systems
- Be familiar with competitive ultrasound systems
- Provide expert technical training and deliver superior service to customers and potential customers
- Support the Sales team as required
- Perform pre-sale equipment demonstrations and product presentations
- Provide post-sales in-service and product training to customers
- Provide feedback to Samsung to assist in future product improvements
- Sonography Canada Member
- Accredited ultrasound certification
- University degree is a plus but not a requirement
- Excellent understanding of ultrasound physics and various ultrasound applications and must be able to present technology as it relates to these applications
- Minimum three years experience working as a sonographer (general, OB, MSK, vascular)
- Cardiac ultrasound experience would be a plus
- Willingness to travel (60-70%)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Dynamic, passionate and collaborative personality
Interested applicants should contact Drew D’Aguilar directly.
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell – 647.631.7100
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting