Company Name: Charm Fertility
- Orangeville Clinic – 14 5th Ave, Orangeville, ON L9W 1G2
- Etobicoke Clinic – 101 Westmore Dr #201, Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6
- Brampton Clinic – 2250 Bovaird Dr. E Unit #517, Brampton, ON L6R 0W3
- Oakville Clinic – 627 Lyons Ln, Oakville, ON L6J 5Z7
Hours: Part-Time hours during 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Rate: $30.00 – 45.00/hour
At Charm Fertility, our goal is to become the leading total woman’s healthcare destination. We’re patient-focused and enthusiastic about women’s health, which is at the heart of everything we do. Our path ahead is one of miracles and heart. Every day, you will be creating special moments for our patients.
Why is this role important?
The Ultrasound Sonographer will be responsible for performing gynecological and obstetrical ultrasounds such as a complete female assessment. Ensuring excellence in care and service, alignment with quality, performance indicators, regulatory requirements, and organizational policies and procedures is what you will be responsible for during your work with us.
- Perform gynecological and obstetrical ultrasounds such as complete female assessment including endovaginal scan, follicular monitoring, obstetrical scanning (early pregnancy) as well as assisting the doctors in ultrasound-guided procedures such as Sonohysterogram
Who you are:
- Registered with CMRITO and/or ARDMS
- A current credentialed member of Sonography Canada.
What we offer:
- Health Benefits Plan including Medical and Dental
- Annual Social Company Events
- Training and Advancement Internally
Charm Fertility is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome all applications. Whether you identify as a woman, a part of a racialized/visible minority, aboriginal person, person with disabilities, person of any sexual orientation, or gender identity or gender expression.
If interested, please forward a copy of your current resume at email@example.com
We look forward to having you join our fun, vibrant team!
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting