Advanced Fetal Imaging Virtual Conference by Canada Diagnostic Centres
Details and Registration: FREE for Members - Register Today!
New Date Announced!
Canada Diagnostic Centres has moved its Advanced Fetal Imaging Conference to Saturday, January 29, 2022
7:00am – 4:45pm (PST)
8:00am – 5:45pm (MST)
9:00am – 6:45pm (CST)
10:00am – 7:45pm (EST)
11:00am – 8:45pm (AST)
Join us for this full day professional development day to incorporate new skills and build on your knowledge. Our focus and topics will incorporate:
– current practice guidelines for fetal anatomic screening
– improve diagnostic skills for fetal anomalies and appreciate their implications for postnatal outcome
– develop an approach for fetal anomaly screening in the first trimester
– create opportunities to support programs and protocols for improving the diagnosis of fetal anomalies
– challenge obstetrical imaging providers to elevate the quality of pregnancy ultrasounds throughout gestation
We welcome all Sonographers, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists, Obstetricians, Radiologists, Genetic Counselors, Registered Nurses, Trainees and other health care professionals who care about fetal imaging, diagnosis and management in pregnancy.
This event is hosted and sponsored by Canada Diagnostic Centres.
Click here for Program Information and Registration