Our Career Centre
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations. Find the perfect candidate with a job posting to our members located across Canada and abroad.
How to Post a Job
- Under our Careers menu, select “Post Your Next Opportunity”
- Log In to your member account. If you do not have an account, you first need to sign up for an account.
- Select your preferred package and add-ons.
- Provide the details of the employment opportunity in the form provided.
- Make your payment.
- Submit your form.
- Our admin team will have a review of your submission, and reach out if there is any questions or concerns. If there are no concerns, our admin team will publish the post within one (1) business day.
- We reserve the right to modify/correct the wording regarding Sonography Canada credentials.* (see note below)
|Individual Postings||Cost Per Submission|
|30 Day Posting|
30 Day Featured Posting
|$475, plus tax|
$625, plus tax
|60 Day Posting|
60 Day Featured Posting
|$575, plus tax|
$725, plus tax
|Bundles||Cost Per Purchase|
|3 x 30-Day Career Centre Post|
3 x 30-Day Career Centre Featured Post
|$1,140, plus tax|
$1,500, plus tax
|3 x 60-Day Career Centre Post|
3 x 60-Day Career Centre Featured Post
|$1,380, plus tax|
$1,740, plus tax
|Add-Ons||Cost Per Purchase|
|Share Your Individual Post on Social Media|
Make Each Job in Your Bundle Shareable on Social Media
|$100, plus tax|
$240, plus tax
|Add a Dedicated Email Blast to your Individual Post|
Dedicated Email Blast to Each Job in Your Bundle
|$1,000, plus tax|
$2,400, plus tax
As the national organization acting on behalf of sonographers across the country, Sonography Canada strongly believes that it is in the best interests of the profession and of the Canadian health care system that the nomenclature used to describe the profession and its practitioners is applied uniformly so that all stakeholders, from potential students to educators, practitioners, regulators, and others across the health care system, have a common understanding of what is meant when someone refers to the profession. In this regard, we encourage the use of “Diagnostic Medical Sonography” or “Sonography” to describe the profession and “Diagnostic Medical Sonographer” or “Sonographer” to describe the practitioner.