Accredited Program Applicants
Graduates of a Canadian accredited educational program in sonography who have successfully completed the Canadian Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA™) within the program practicum. In Canada, Accreditation Canada is the accrediting body for sonography education programs.
Following graduation from the educational program, candidates are required to complete the Sonography Canada written examination for which they wish to obtain credential(s).
For more information, please consult the Eligibility Policy below.
Canadian Accredited Program Graduates Pathway
- Program Eligibility Policy
- Candidate Guide
- National Competency Profiles
- Canadian Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA)
- Canadian accredited sonography programs
Applications & Forms
Application forms for those wishing to challenge Sonography Canada credentialing examinations are available below.
Canadian Accredited Program Graduate Applications
Please note: All credentialing requirements must be completed within four years of program completion subject to the Eligibility Policy.
- Exam Accommodation Request
- If a disability or impairment limits major life activities, a request for Exam Accommodations may be submitted in writing to Sonography Canada. This request must be submitted before the registration deadline of the exam session for which you are requesting exam accommodations.
- Exam Withdrawal and Refund
- Exam Results Appeals Request
Forward forms by email to:
or Fax: 1-888-743-2952