Post a Job
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations. Find the perfect candidate with a job posting to our members located across Canada and abroad.
Standard Job Board Posting
Standard jobs are online for 60 days and appear in job search results. Their position is determined by the search executed (e.g. location) or by the date they were posted.
Standard e-Blast to Sonography Canada Members
Jobs are distributed directly to Sonography Canada members via email. Your job posting appears right in their inbox
Premium: Job Posting & e-blast
The greatest reach. Jobs are online for 60 days and appear in job search results. Your job posting is also sent directly to Sonography Canada members via email.
- Click Buy Now to download the Website Employment Posting/E-blast Application Form.
- Ads must be submitted as MS Word documents. Be sure to insert company logo at the top of the page (please do not add text or images in the header or footer)
- Please include the title / subject line for your ad / e-blast.
- Full payment is required before the ad is distributed. Payment by credit card is preferred. (VISA or MasterCard only).
- Content of job ads must give precedence to Sonography Canada credentials. We reserve the right to modify/correct the wording regarding Sonography Canada credentials.
- We do not advertise exam-preparation or entry-to-practice courses
As the national organization acting on behalf of sonographers across the country, Sonography Canada strongly believes that it is in the best interests of the profession and of the Canadian health care system that the nomenclature used to describe the profession and its practitioners is applied uniformly so that all stakeholders, from potential students to educators, practitioners, regulators, and others across the health care system, have a common understanding of what is meant when someone refers to the profession. In this regard, we encourage the use of “Diagnostic Medical Sonography” or “Sonography” to describe the profession and “Diagnostic Medical Sonographer” or “Sonographer” to describe the practitioner.