How to Obtain Sonography Canada Credential(s)
Obtaining a Sonography Canada credential consists of two components; knowledge-based examinations and a clinical component called the Canadian Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA™). Both components must be successfully completed to receive a credential.
There are two pathways by which an individual may pursue a Sonography Canada credential(s):
- Canadian Accredited Sonography Program Graduates: Those who have completed a course of study with an accredited Canadian sonography educational program. If this applies to you, click HERE.
- Alternate Applicant Pathway: Those pursuing Sonography Canada credentials but have not completed an accredited Canadian sonography educational program:
- Internationally credentialed (includes ARDMS/CCI) or trained medical professionals from outside Canada
- Those with Sonography Canada credentials seeking additional credential(s)
- Those with Sonography Canada credentials upgrading a limited credential(s)
If this applies to you, click HERE.
Please contact Sonography Canada if you have any questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page revised November 19, 2021