Extracranial Carotid Seminar: 2 SonoWebinars
Details and Registration: Register Today!
Cost: $30 for BOTH Sessions
Speaker: Fernanda Costa Sampaio Silva, MD, Brazil; Vascular Surgeon and Vascular Sonographer
SonoWebinar 1 – Sonographic criteria for Carotid Stenosis: what do the main guidelines recommend?
- Review of the carotid-vertebral anatomy
- Ultrasound instrumentation & patient positioning
- Carotid-vertebral normal sonographic parameters
- Carotid stenosis diagnostic criteria and classification
- Morphological evaluation carotid plaque: identifying potentially embologenic plaque
- Diagnostic criteria for in-stent and post-endarterectomy stenosis
PRACTICAL TIPS: recommendations for carotid disease screening and post-intervention follow-up.
SonoWebinar 2 – Extracranial Carotid Ultrasound: A Sonographer’s Perspective
- Recognize normal extracranial carotid sonographic features
- Understand hemodynamics
- Scanning tips
- Discussion of cases
Receive 2 Sonography Canada CME credits (accepted by ARDMS)
Connect from anywhere via PC, smartphone or tablet
Unable to attend? With your registration, you can watch this SonoWebinar’s recording for 3 days after the live date.
For more information about SonoWebinars by Aprende Canada