How good of a communicator and patient care provider must a sonographer be? Webinar by Aprende Canada
Details and Registration: Register Today!
Date: November 27, 2021 10:15am – 11:15am ET
Speaker: Leonardo Faundez, MA-ED BSc DMS RDMS RVT CRGS CRVS
As sonographers, we have a unique role in medical imaging, not just because of the nature of sonography but also because we spend a significantly longer amount of time with our patients. Communication and patient care skills must then be at par for such task.
– Review and discuss communication skills a sonographer needs to have
– Review and discuss patient care skills a sonographer needs to have
– Patient care versus patient experience
– What does the literature say?
– What are patient expectations when going for an ultrasound examination?