SonoWebinars by Aprende Canada – September 2023
Details and Registration: Register with Aprende Canada
Registration Fee: $30.00 CAD
This event is hosted and delivered by Aprende Canada
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, September 22, 2023 – 6:30-8:30 pm ET
2 Sonography Based CPD Credits
Aprende Canada invites you to attend two back-to-back webinar sessions!
6:30-7:30 pm ET — Abdominal Trauma in Children – FAST
Presented by Olga Zand, MD, MSc
This webinar will include:
- Use of FAST examination in pediatric abdominal trauma
- Pediatric abdominal trauma and diagnostic modalities
- Evidence behind the use of FAST examination in pediatric trauma
7:30 – 8:30 pm ET — Building a Better Ultrasound System
Presented by Brian Wodlinger, PhD
In this presentation, the following will be covered:
- History of the journey creating the ExactVu system, what is involved in bringing a medical imaging device to market
- Features and benefits of the Exact Imaging high-frequency transrectal transducer, how is it different from a regular transrectal transducer?
- Example micro-ultrasound images and the different sonographic features of prostate cancer now visible with the PRI-MUS protocol
- How this advanced technology is being accepted around the world and its impact, how medical device companies think about the adoption of new tech
- Future advancements in micro-ultrasound imaging
This webinar has been reviewed and approved by Sonography Canada. Participants may claim the assigned CPD Credits.