Western University – 1st Annual Virtual Echo Symposium
- To review an approach to challenging echocardiograms
- To review newer technologies in valvular heart disease and the role of echocardiography
- To review imaging options in advanced heart failure
- To discuss the anatomical and physiological principles underlying echocardiography images
Visit the event website to view the symposium brochure.
FEES & REGISTRATION
- Physicians: $75.00
- Sonographers/Allied Health: $50.00
- Residents, Fellows & Sonography Students: FREE
- Charlene Grass Education Assistant Division of Cardiology
- Education Program: westerncardio.com
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Continuing Professional Development, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University.