Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
City: St.Catharines, Hamilton and surrounding Niagara Region
Setting: Outpatient Clinic
We are looking for ultrasound technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity.
- Full-time/Part-time positions available
- Competitive salary
- Signing Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus for your Colleagues who are hired
- Benefits/RRSP options
- CME allowance
- Opportunity for onsite training to expand and enhance scanning skills
The ultrasound department offers a variety of specialties and utilizes the latest ultrasound equipment and is fully digitized with PACS.
- Registration with CMRITO
- Computer literacy and training preferred.
- Sonography Canada Credentials.
- Must demonstrate competence in scanning abdominal, pelvic, breast, obstetrical, venous and small parts
- Competence in MSK and or Vascular studies considered an asset
- IPS certification preferred but not required
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients.
- Works independently and co-operatively as part of a team
Please send your CV and inquiries to Greater Niagara Medical Imaging Inc.
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting