Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
City: St.Catharines, Hamilton and surrounding Niagara Region
Setting: Outpatient Clinic
We are looking for ultrasound technologists to join our team for a stable long term career opportunity.
- Full-time/Part-time positions available
- Competitive salary
- Signing Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus for your Colleagues who are hired
- Benefits/RRSP options
- CME allowance
- Opportunity for onsite training to expand and enhance scanning skills
The ultrasound department offers a variety of specialties and utilizes the latest ultrasound equipment and is fully digitized with PACS.
- Registration with CMRITO
- Computer literacy and training preferred.
- Sonography Canada Credentials.
- Must demonstrate competence in scanning abdominal, pelvic, breast, obstetrical, venous and small parts
- Competence in MSK and or Vascular studies considered an asset
- IPS certification preferred but not required
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff and patients.
- Works independently and co-operatively as part of a team
Please send your CV and inquiries to email: email@example.com
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting