Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
ObGyn Ultrasound Center (OGUC) is a specialized imaging center in the city of Regina. The center provides quality OB/GYN ultrasound imaging services including high risk obstetrics as well as ultrasound directed procedures, it is a complete Fetal Assessment Unit.
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Sonographer for one year, potential exist for extension.
Sonographers at the clinic will be required to perform a variety of Obstetrical and Gynecological exams as well as assisting with ultrasound directed interventional procedures such as Genetic Amniocentesis, Saline Infusion Sonography (SIS) and Sono HSG.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefit program
- Employee loyalty program, including CME allowance
- Professional dues reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance your career in an intellectually stimulating environment with state of the art equipment and regular educational sessions.
- Possess a diploma or certificate from an accredited Canadian Diagnostic Medical Sonography program.
- Previous specific experience with ObGyn Ultrasound will be an advantage.
- Must be a Credentialed Member of Sonography Canada with Individual Professional Liability Insurance.
- Ideal candidates will have passion for women’s health and a commitment to providing professional and compassionate patient care to their patients.
- Able to work in a team environment.
If you are interested in a career with OGUC, or have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Career Opportunities
Looking to hire?
Sonography Canada is dedicated to promoting and advancing the ultrasound profession by helping employers find qualified sonographers for their organizations.
Submit a Job Posting