Peter McLardie Memorial Bursary – Sonographer
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be Active credentialed members in good standing with Sonography Canada.
- Refer to the sonographer evaluation form for information on how the winner will be selected.
- Complete the application form
- Submit an essay of 750 words or less describing how Peter McLardie’s professionalism and dedication are reflected in your educational endeavors, how you plan to use the funding and the impact the training will have on your career.
- Applicants are encouraged to read Peter’s In Memoriam and Tribute.
- Submissions can be in English or French.
- Inquiries and questions about awards can be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Sonography Canada will forward nominations received prior to the due date to the Awards Committee for evaluation.
All submissions must be received by April 15.
- $1000 towards an educational endeavor.
- 1 year to investigate professional development opportunities, and submit their expenses to Sonography Canada.
- Participation in the Sonography Canada awards presentation.