Peter McLardie Memorial Bursary – Student
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Applicants must have been enrolled in a Canadian accredited diagnostic ultrasound program in the year prior to their application.
- Refer to the student evaluation form for more details as to how the winner(s) will be selected.
- Complete the application form
- Submit an essay of 750 words or less outlining how Peter McLardie’s values and dedication have influenced the ultrasound profession and how you have demonstrated Peter’s values in the following three (3) categories:
- Each application must include two (2) letters of reference from a peer, educator or colleague.
- Applicants are encouraged to read Peter McLardie’s biography in Memoriam and Tribute.
- Applications may be submitted in both English and French
- Sonography Canada will forward nominations received prior to the due date to the Awards Committee for evaluation.
All submissions must be received by April 15.
- This bursary covers the cost of writing the credentialing exam(s) associated with the recipients’ program(1st attempt for each exam only). The recipient will be reimbursed if they have paid for some or all of their Sonography Canada exam fees.
- Participation in the Sonography Canada Awards Presentation.
- Certificate of Recognition
Please forward any questions you may have regarding these bursaries to email@example.com.