COVID-19 Mental Health Support and Resources
This is a challenging time for sonographers across the country. We find ourselves in various scenarios; some members have experienced lay-offs due to the COVID-19 pandemic while others are still working at their site, social distanced from their co-workers and wearing PPE while they scan. Sonography Canada identifies that this is a stressful time for our members and will continue to support you as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Mental health plays a huge role in an individual’s overall health and we want to be sure members are aware of the supports available to Canadians.
Inteleos Mental Health Series
Members who view these webinars will be able to claim relevant-to-practice CPD credits.
- Effective Leadership & Self-Care Strategies in the Time of COVID-19 – Recorded
- Fostering Resiliency Through and Beyond COVID-19 – Recorded Webinar
- Leading Your Institution, Your Colleagues & Yourself Through Stressful Times – Recorded Webinar
- What is Moral Injury and How Does it Relate to What Healthcare Professionals are Experiencing During COVID-19? – Podcast
- How Can Leadership Support Psychological Readiness and Recovery for Healthcare Workers? – Podcast
Mental Health Commission – Provincial and Territorial Resources
Ontario Hospital Association – Free Mental Health Resources
Government of Canada – Protect your Mental Health
Public Health Agency of Canada – Taking care of your mental Health
Crisis Service Canada – COVID-19 Resources
Canadian Association of Mental Health : supports for healthcare workers