Obstetric Ultrasound: Setting the Standard for 2021 – Virtual Series #1
Details and Registration: Register Today!
January 31st, 2021 – Heart, Genitourinary & Twins
On the last Sunday for the first three months of 2021 (January, February and March) through lectures, live scanning sessions and panel discussions, participants will be brought up to date on current national and international practice standards in obstetric ultrasound. Program
- January 31, 2021 Focus: Heart, Genitourinary & Twins
- February 28, 2021 Focus: Thorax & Abdomen & Fetal Well Being
- March 28, 2021 Focus: Face, Head, Neck & Brain
5 Reasons to sign up for the 2021 Obstetric Ultrasound Virtual Sunday Series:
- All programs are being recorded: All links to the recordings will be sent to you the day after the event and are available for viewing one month after the program.
- Significant Cost Savings: Compared to live events, this event has no hotel, meals or flights.
- Flexibility: Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Innovation: We are including our very popular live scans in this program.
- Exceptional Teaching: As in previous years, we have invited outstanding international and local faculty. These presenters will share their expertise & knowledge as we aim to achieve the highest standard of excellence in obstetric ultrasound.
Sign up today and on three Sunday mornings in 2021, plan to grab a coffee and your laptop and join us for some of the best online teaching available on obstetric ultrasound!