The Fellowship Award recognizes the outstanding achievements of an Active member that have had a significant impact on the profession and our organization. This member clearly demonstrates the personal and professional qualities that lead them to make a significant contribution to our profession. Achievements may fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Professional service
- Patient relations
- Professional advocacy
- Student preceptorship
- Sonographer preceptorship
- Nominees must be Active credentialed members in good standing with Sonography Canada at the time of nomination and appointment to Fellowship status.
- The nominee must meet the standards and professional qualifications for Fellowship.
- Must be in full compliance with Sonography Canada membership requirements at the time of nomination and appointment.
- Nominees for Fellowship must have a minimum of five (5) consecutive years as an active member in good standing with Sonography Canada at the time of nomination and appointment.
- Please complete the nomination form.
- Nominations must come from an Active credentialed member of Sonography Canada .
- Nominations must include two (2) letters of support from Active members of Sonography Canada that are not the nominator.
- Nominations can be submitted in English or French.
- The Sonography Canada Board of Directors evaluates all submissions and selects the winner of this award.
All submissions must be received by February 15, 2021.
- Induction into the Sonography Canada Fellowship
- Lifetime membership with Sonography Canada (not including PLI)
- Registration for the annual conference
- Participation in the Sonography Canada awards presentation. Travel expenses to participate will be covered as per the Sonography Canada travel policy, when applicable.
- Certificate of Recognition
Please forward any questions you may have regarding this award to email@example.com.