The Fellowship Award is recognition of outstanding achievement to the profession and the organization by an active member who has clearly demonstrated those personal and professional qualities that have lead them to make significant and substantial contributions to our profession. Contributions considered may be in any or all of the following categories:
- Professional service
- Patient relations
- Professional advocacy
- Student preceptorship
- Sonographer preceptorship
- Nominees must be active credentialed members of Sonography Canada at the time of nomination and appointment to Fellowship status.
- The nominee must meet the standards and professional qualifications for Fellowship.
- Must be nominated by a current active Sonography Canada member.
- Must be in full compliance with Sonography Canada membership requirements at the time of nomination and appointment.
- Nominees for Fellowship must have a minimum of five (5) years continuous
- active Sonography Canada member prior to nomination and appointment.
Submissions will be accepted in both French and English
All submission must be received by January 31, 2019