The Fellowship Award recognizes the outstanding achievements of an active member that have a significant impact on the profession and our organization. This member clearly demonstrated the personal and professional qualities that led them to make a significant contribution to our profession. Achievements may fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Professional service
- Patient relations
- Professional advocacy
- Student preceptorship
- Sonographer preceptorship
- Nominees must be active credentialed members of Sonography Canada at the time of nomination and appointment to Fellowship status.
- The nominee must meet the standards and professional qualifications for Fellowship.
- Must be in full compliance with Sonography Canada membership requirements at the time of nomination and appointment.
- Nominees for Fellowship must have a minimum of five (5) consecutive years as an active member in good standing with Sonography Canada at the time of nomination and appointment.
- Please complete the Nomination Form.
- Nominations must come from an active Sonography Canada member.
- Nominations must be accompanied by two (2) letters of support from two other active members of Sonography Canada.
- Nominations can be submitted in English or French.
Please submit the completed nomination form and the fact sheet to Sonography Canada by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must be received by January 31, 2020.
- January 31: Deadline to submit nominations
- February 28: The Awards Committee completes its assessment, selects the winner and forwards the recommendation to the Sonography Canada Board of Directors
- March 31: Deadline for a decision by the Board of Directors on the approval of the recommendation submitted by the Awards Committee
- April: The winner is notified
- May: The winner will be announced/recognized at the awards ceremony at the Sonography Canada annual conference