Outstanding Mentorship Award
This award recognizes current members who have exemplified excellence in professional leadership and are recognized as outstanding mentors. Mentors can act as an advisor, an expert who freely shares their knowledge and/or a supporter colleague who offers moral and emotional support. In essence, they are members who know how to inspire others.
Sonography Canada seeks to recognize these exemplary mentors whose efforts are further enhancing our profession by motivating their colleagues and contributing to the improvement of their skills and potential.
All applicants must be a Sonography Canada active credentialed member in good standing
Please refer to the evaluation form for information on how the winners will be selected.
- Please complete the Nomination Form and provide an answer of 250 words or less to each of the four questions.
- Please note that the candidate’s name should not be included in the answers provided and should only be specified in the fields specifically identified for this purpose in order to maintain the anonymity of the candidates for the evaluator committee which is composed of their peers.
- There is no limit on the number of nominations that can be submitted.
- Nominations can be submitted in English or French.
Please submit the completed Nomination Form to Sonography Canada by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sonography Canada will forward the nominations received to the committee that will select the winners.
- The award will be presented at the Sonography Canada annual conference.
All submissions must be received by January 31, 2020.
- January 31: Deadline to submit nominations
- March 31: The committee completes their review and selects the recipient
- April: The winner is notified
- May: The winner will be announced/recognized at the awards ceremony at the Sonography Canada annual conference
The winner will be invited to receive their award at the Sonography Canada annual conference. They will receive complimentary registration for the conference as well as travel and accommodation (some restrictions apply). A certificate will be presented to winners able to attend the awards ceremony or mailed to those who are not able to be in attendance.