Outstanding Journal Submission Award
The Sonography Canada Award for Outstanding Journal Submission acknowledges members who have exemplified excellence in providing educational and informative articles to the Canadian Journal of Medical Sonography (CJMS). These members have taken the lead in understanding current trends and find time to share their knowledge with other sonographers to share, excite and educate.
This award recognizes fellow members who believe in education and knowledge sharing. Sonography Canada Awards recognize exemplary members whose efforts have strengthened our profession by enhancing the ability and potential of all of their peers.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be an Active credentialed Sonography Canada member in good standing.
- Articles submitted to the Canadian Journal of Medical Sonography (CJMS) within the last year can be nominated by the Journal Committee.
- Articles may have more than one author.
- Submissions will be accepted in both French and English
- The Journal Committee will evaluate articles from the previous year and submit their selections to the Awards Committee for evaluation.
- Refer to the evaluation form (rubric) for details on selection.
- All submissions received from the Journal Committee will be evaluated by the Awards Committee.
- Nominees will be notified of their inclusion in the award consideration.
- The Journal Committee will submit all nominations to the Awards Committee by April 15.
- Participation in the Sonography Canada awards presentation
- Certificate of Recognition
Please forward any questions you may have regarding this award to email@example.com.